- Model NO.: 780/825/836/900
- Effective Width: 780/825/836/900
- Thickness: 0.5mm -- 0.8mm
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
Corrugated Steel Sheets are high precisely rolled, pre-painted steel sheet, galvanized steel sheets and color coated galvalume sheet are available materials which combine the strength of steel and with corrosion protection of zinc or zinc/aluminum alloy coatings, hence have become the most preferred material for a wide range of construction uses especially roofing and wall cladding. Tedun possesses sophisticated machines with different specifications that guarantee abundant corrugated products. Its typical fluent sinusoidal waves radiate a dynamic beauty that makes the building aesthetic appeal.
Applications & Features
Corrugated steel sheets are extensively used for its excellent properties across industrial construction and infrastructure projects, for instance in warehouses, airports, convention and exhibition halls, automotive showrooms, gymnasiums, scenic resorts, villa, etc.
- Available in a wide range of colors provide you attractive choice. Diverse installments such as horizontal, vertical and diagonal can match to complicated panel structure and can also realize an attractive and dramatic visual effect for the staggering light and shadow.
- Protective coatings ensure high durability and better resistance to corrosion.
- Light weight gives you flexible design with easy and quick installation which provides the benefits of significant cost saving comparison to traditional construction.
- The anti-capillary grooves make the sheet leak proof.
- Green and energy saving, ready bond to appropriate thermal and acoustic insulation/or absorption system to keep the building condition stable.
- Able to sustain adverse weather conditions.