Movable House/Garage/Warehouse/Prefabricated Building
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/ Month|
|Transport Package:||as Customer Requested|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: customized
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Workshop
- Customized: Customized
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 94060000
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Trademark: Tedun
- Origin: China(Mainland)
|Main Material||Q235/Q345 Welded H Beam and Hot Rolled Section Steel|
|Surface||Painted or Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Roof & Wall Panel||EPS Sandwich panel /Single Corrugated Steel Sheet/ Colour sheet with Glass-wool, for customers choose|
|Window||PVC Steel or Aluminum Alloy|
|Door||Sliding Door or Rolling Up Door|
|Service||Design, Fabrication and Installation|
|We can make quotation according to customer's drawing or requirement; (size by length/width/height and wind speed), offering a free design drawing and all detailed drawings for installation.|
|Design software: Auto CAD,PKPM,MTS,3D3S, Tarch, Tekla Structures(Xsteel)V12.0.etc|
|Packing||According to customer's requirement|
|Load into 40/20GP,40HQ or 40OT|
If you interested in our house , please give me the following answers :
1. Dimension: Length, width, height, eave height, roof pitch, etc.
2. Doors and windows: Dimension, quantity, where to put them.
3. Local climate: Wind speed, snow load, etc.
4. Insulation material: EPS,PU,rock wool,glasswool.
5. Is there any materials that are not allowed to import into the country where the structure is planning to use?
6. If you have other requirements, please also inform us.
7. It's better if you have your own drawings or pictures. Please send them to us.
1. Low cost:Such house can help you reduce much labor and material costs because of its short construction period and materials at competitive price.
2. Stable structure: Light steel structure system is safe and light, especially suitable for people living in earthquake-ridden areas.
3. Easy assembly and disassembly: A house of about 200 square meters can be assembled by 6 workers in 2 days while its disassembly needs a much shorter period of time.
4. Recycling use:Such house can be assembled and disassembled for more than 10 times and it is easy to relocate.
5. Beautiful decoration:The color of such house can be adjusted according to your taste, e.g. Ivory white, off-white, sky blue, lotus-leaf green, red, etc.
6. Flexible layout: Door and window can be assembled in any position, and the interior layout can also be adjusted according to your requirements.
7. Long life: It is anti-rust and its life span is around 20-50 years(life span is different with different materials).
8. Environment protection: With professional design and skillful construction, no waste is created during the process of construction.
1. Q: Does the house come complete as shown in the pictures?
We provides a complete light gauge steel framing system that includes the precision-cut and precision-punched components for the wall panels, roof trusses, floor trusses (where applicable), clips, framing angles, and fasteners necessary to erect the light gauge steel frame for the model you select. The picture shown in the brochure is an architect's rendering of what the house or building could look like using certain types of finish materials that are left up to the customers choosing.
2. Q:How you calculate the total area?
A:Industry calculation rule as below
(1) House Area = House Length X House Width X Floor Number
(2) Awning Area= House Length X 1/2 X Awning Width
(3) Stair Area = 4.5 sq m X Number of Stair
(4) Corridor Area = House Length X Corridor Width
(5) Total Area = (1) + (2) + (3) + (4) + (5)
3. Q: Can I erect the frame myself?
A: Certainly you may erect the frame yourself. Please check the easy installation step as below. Many customers choose to do just that. However, many customers also choose to hire an experienced general contractor or framer to provide this service as well. The choice is up to you.
4. Q: Does it come with assembly instructions?
A: Yes. Your purchase of any prefab house comes complete with the drawing, installation instructions and installation videos.
5. Q: Do you provide the foundation plan for the prefab house?
A: Due to varying local soil conditions and area building practices you will need to have a Professional Engineer familiar with your area design the foundation.
We provides a building footprint found within the architectural plans that your Engineer may reference.
6. Q: Will the steel in my frame rust?
A: Inside the walls and roof of a home or structure where the steel is not constantly wet your steel frame will be very resistant to rust and corrosion.
7. Q: How many colors do your sandwich panels have?
A: Off white, ivory white, blue, green and red color or as your requirement.
8. Q: What is the life expectancy of prefabricated house?